I Refuse to Apologize for Creating The Modern World
I, Seth Czerepak, am a proud Western Entrepreneur who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world. That’s right, I said it.
This is my official “coming out” podcast where I declare myself a proud apologist of the principles of Western Civilization. I have resisted going public about this for years now, but the time has come to make a stand. True, Western Civilization has had its problems. America has had its problems. However, like many Western Entrepreneurs, I have always believed that progress is more important than perfection. The only thing we can do with the past is to learn from it, plan for a better future, and work in the present to create that future.
In spite of having been a critic of modern society, I still believe that those who make the biggest and most positive impact in the world are the people who can embrace imperfection, and work on in the face of adversity.
When I was a teenager, I promised myself I’d never submit to people who don’t respect my values, nor even attempt to understand them. That promise has been tested many times throughout my life. It’s been tested by people I thought were my friends. It’s been tested by my close family members, by women I’ve dated, and by dozens of other people who have sought to bring me to heel. Still, I have kept that promise for 45 years, and still consider this one of the most valuable and worthwhile victories of my life.
Today, those values are being attacked by people who have an insatiable lust to rule over others, and to silence those who oppose them. I will never give in to such tyranny. I will die poor before I will allow myself to be spiritually and morally crushed by ignorant megalomaniacs. This is my public declaration that my life as an entrepreneur will be based on the foundations of Liberty, Justice, and Truth. If you’re an entrepreneur who feels the same way, I’d love to meet you and form an economic alliance.
Goals and Progress
- Weight: 245 lbs (Goal 2010 by 1/1/2022).
- Bench Press: 5 sets of 5 with 195 lbs.
- Power Clean: 5 sets of 3 with 160 lbs.
- Deadlift: 5 sets of 3 with 275 lbs.
- Shoulder Press: 5 sets of 5 with 135 lbs.
- Squat (Full): 5 sets of 5 with 225 lbs.
- Monthly Income: $5,000 to $6,000 (Goal $10,000).
- Paid for RV Setup by 12/24/2021: $6,000 Saved (Goal $20,000).
- Vervenia Software Development: 24 Month Testing and Debugging.
- Weekly Reading: Harvard Neuroscience Course Materials.
- Weekly Reading: Tales from the Time Loop by David Icke.
- Daily Reading: Bible (Genesis, Daniel, 4 Gospels, and Revelation).
Memorizing: Psalm 23 (In Hebrew)
- Chapter 17 of The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
- Chapter 17 of The Science of Being Well by Wallace Wattles
- Pages 1 – 6 of The Oversoul by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Isha Upanishad and Mandukya Upanishad
- Chapters 1 – 3 of The Dhammapada
- 15 Chapters from The Tao Te Ching
- Chapter 2 of The Kybalion
- All 4 Chapters of The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Chapter 3 verses 1- 8 of Kohelet (Ecclesiastes)
- Chapters 1 – 4 of Bereshit (Genesis)
Connect With Me:
- LinkedIn Connections: 14,056 (Connect with me on LinkedIn)
- YouTube Subscribers: 270 (Subscribe to my YouTube channel)
- Parler Followers: 102 (Follow me on Parler)