Don’t Beat System, Quit The System
An economic crisis is the BEST reason to start your own business. For years, you’ve heard that being an entrepreneur is “risky.” Now look, you’re right where you were afraid you’d end up. Not because you started your own business and failed, but because you worked a “real” job, and lost it. When the economic system fails you, the smartest thing you can do, is leave it for good.
In past podcasts, I’ve busted the myths about whether entrepreneurship is riskier than working a regular job. It’s not. Running your own business, or even being self-employed, can be MUCH more secure than working for someone else. When you get laid off, you go directly to zero income. When you have a diverse base of clients, you can lose one, or a few, and still have income AND the extra time to find more clients.
Today, many people who believed the myth of “job security” are exactly where they feared they would end up if they’d started their own business. How ridiculous is that? Again, when the economic system fails, you, why keep trying to work within it? Why contribute to something that’s not designed for people like you to succeed?
For years, you’ve been trying to beat a system that was designed to beat you. The smartest thing to do now is the quit playing by someone else’s rules and start living by your own principles. Quit the system. Start your own business and become an entrepreneur. Don’t wait for the perfect time. Just step out in courage. You’ll be surprised at how things will line up once you do.
Goals and Progress
- Body Weight: 234lbs (Goal 185 by 12/24/2020)
- Body Fat: 24.7% (Goal 6 to 8% by 2021)
- Paid for RV Setup by 12/24/2021: $4,000 Saved (Goal $20,000)
- Vervenia Software Development: Popup Features Completed
- Forex Trading Experiment: $1.120.00 to $46.10 Since 1/4/2020 🙁
- Reading: Chapter Six of A Writer’s Coach by Jack Hart
- Reading: The Cannabis Grow Bible by Greg Green
- Reading: Growing Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms by Paul Stamets
- Memorized: Chapter 3 verses 1-8 of Kohelet (Ecclesiastes)
- Memorized: Chapters 1 – 4 of Bereshit (Genesis)
- Memorized: Chapter 17 of The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
- Memorized: Chapter 17 of The Science of Being Well by Wallace Wattles
- Memorized: Pages 1 – 6 of The Oversoul by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Memorized: The Isha Upanishad and Mandukya Upanishad
- Memorized: Chapters 1 – 3 of The Dhammapada
- Memorized: 15 Chapters from The Tao Te Ching
- Memorized: Chapter 2 of The Kybalion
- Memorized: All 4 Chapters of The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
Connect With Me:
- LinkedIn Connections: 13,854 (Connect with me on LinkedIn)
- YouTube Subscribers: 260 (Subscribe to my YouTube channel)
- Twitter Followers: 188 (Follow me on Twitter)